| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 46 | When I bought my truck it did not have windshield wiper arms are blades on it. So I ordered a set for my truck and the arms are different which side does which arm go onto? unfortunately at the shop I bought the arms from somebody peeled the tags off of the packages so I'm not sure which side they should go to
1950 GMC 1/2 Ton Long Box 228-Zenith carb- SM420-bendix brakes
| | |
| |
| |