| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Gdads51, Rusty Heaps, FishinToms53, MNSmith, NAPCOStormTrpr, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, Cletus1950, Peggy M, Shaffer's1950, Leo, GDW, Hanks custodian),
99
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2016 Posts: 11 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2016 Posts: 11 | I have looked @ all the threads on 3600 running boards, I have a stake bed that I'm putting a 3600 pickup bed on, my stake bed running boards are good but I need the 3600 full boards, Is there anyone out there that has built running boards out of new 3100's ? if so do you have a dimension drawing I could do it but I'm working from scratch. Thanks in advance. | | |
| |
| |