New Process 541GL, not sure what GL is for. My 58 has a NP-540-DD, direct drive 5th gear.

Has an Eaton 18,000 2-speed electric rear, with 6.50 and 8.87 gears. Its a driver, but needs brake work. Have to take it for a cruise when I get the brakes in order and see what a good speed is..

My 58 has a pile of leafs in the back, and my 70 has a bunch too and is rated at 38,000. So, hopefully, the 27,000 will be a little more roadworthy or should I say "rideworthy", LOL.

My trailer is has two 7000 lb axles (14000). The trailer has to weight about 2500, so I think I will be good. Hitch is new and rated at 16000. I hauled a 1947 Dodge Coe empty back with it without any problems, but this is bigger in all dimensions.

Thanks,

BaconFarms


1948 GMC 2 Ton
1958 GMC 370-8
1965 GMC 5000
1970 Chevrolet C50