| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 496 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 496 | 1950 12v suburban stock guages.....
When I installed my new gas tank last year, I put a new gas tank sander unit in it. The sender unit has a wire grounded to the unit, also a positive wire from a stud on the sender. I purchased a gas guage voltage reducer also.
I assume the ground wire grounds to frame but I am lost as to where the positive wire / reducer should go???
1950 SUBURBAN / SCHOOL BUS A.K.A "THE SCHOOL RUST"
| | |
| |
| |