Just talked to Chris and he had talked to Carbking.
Jon told Chris that it does not sound like a carb problem.
Especially, when Jerry rebuilt the carb, at last years Homecoming.
Jon thought it was the distributor brain that shot craps.

This is not a "on the side of the road event".
Chris is on vacation at his parents lake house, right on the water and his family.
He also has his trailer to get it on down to Texas.

I'd say drink a few cold ones, swim and BBQ.
Worry about the truck later.
Also take a lot of pictures of the time spent there with family.

Chris, If you take the kids up to the main LOZ strip to go-cart ride or whatever.
There are a lot of things to do in that area.
Call me and I may meet you and your family for lunch.
Windyville (Stovebolt Member) is also not far from where you are at.

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!