Thats a real good Q. I just got my Cab corners from Classic..And it looks to me the rockers go in first..then the cab corners feed into the rocker. If you are going to replace the inside step plate and rocker.. Classic has a step plate rocker combo that I am going to order cause they are already welded together. I may be incorrect..but that is the way it looks to me..Rocker and step plate then cab corners. Some say take the door off,some say keep the door on. If you keep the door on you will be able to see if the step and rocker replacments are lining up correctly. I also read down the line,and in a how to do cab corner replacement that to leave the inner cab corners out..dont replace them..The body man doing the work said the inner cab corner is what caused the problem to begin with..(rot trapping sand) ect..I will look for the site that had a step by step proceedure on cab corner replacement if you want. M/G Port Washington? Were is that?


HURRY UP AND WAIT 55 235 3/4