| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Forty9),
176
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2018 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2018 Posts: 46 | I was able to pull my 46 2-ton engine with the transmission and without pulling anything but the hood, radiator core and shifter. I would caution against pulling any more sheet metal than necessary. You will probably break a few bolts and that can be a pain to deal with. Getting one of these is a life saver for pulling engines. https://mossmotors.com/tilt-lift-engine-hoistI have had one for years and won't pull an engine without one. You can stand it up from end to end. Slick item, added to my wannaget list...
Stuff I’m gonna work on, I swear 1963 C30 flatbed 1961 Apache 30 (parts, no title) 1960 GMC Big Bolt
Don't tweet, face, Google, or link. Just hanging in as long as I can...
| | |
| |
| |