| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, R&S 51 GMC, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, Ponchogl, crenwelge, Gray_Ghost),
106
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,341 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 73 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 73 | I have 59 firetruck that I plan to convert from steel 10 lug original steel wheels to 10 lug aluminum wheels. Some of the members may remember seeing my truck before on this site. I know that the lug studs need to be longer since the aluminum wheels are thicker than the original steel wheels. My thinking is that the front studs have to be changed to longer studs and the rears could be used as is if I use a steel inter wheel and use longer studs for the outer. If anyone has made this swap let me know if my thinking is correct. Any other comments about this swap is welcome. thanks Geary | | |
| |
| |