So it has been a busy month. I have continued sand blasting and am half way done with the frame. I need some encouragement. I am SO sick of sand blasting. Its 95 here today and I need to finish up....
I got the rims split. I have a total of 8. Seven are the "multi-piece" rims. The eighth one is a "widow maker" (I believe). Picture links are posted below. It is the rim with part of the tire still on it.
The spring U-bolts were half way corroded through so I had some new ones made for the truck. I also acquired a 6' by 10' Omaha Standard box that is in amazing condition. It came off a 55 Chevy. It can be a flat bed, grain box, or half the slats in the sides can be removed and the gates raised to hold livestock. The guy I bought it from also had an almost mint Chevy Viking 60 Series with a stock 261 in it that was for sale. I have pictures of that too. Is anyone interested in it. Should I post it somewhere else on the forums?
The rear drums are turned and the new cylinders are ready to be installed.


https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...7670314150550866?authkey=CJGG5fb824P8ywE


Viking
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...7675875571502146?authkey=CKSu8q3Gtvi9pAE