| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,567 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,049 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,049 | I have also gotten some sweet deals on ebay. Have patience and know what thing are worth. When I'm working out of state for months at a time I have plenty of time to find deals. Good job Jerry.
Old enough to know better, too young to resist.
| | |
| |
| |