| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,257 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 183 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2003 Posts: 183 | I bought the motor from Classic Parts of America, item# 67-064B. According to the directions, the slots in the mounting brace are for adjusting the park position. I think the motor is mounted correctly. Everything lines up pretty well with the flat rods from the wiper arms. I just wish the motor shaft would rotate farther before it reverses direction.
My dad always told me, "Don't force it, get a bigger hammer".
| | |
| |
| |