Leo this story is for you from Plymouth owners club. On the road fuel pump repair. I would be lost.
Joe McGinnis The arm fell into the pan on my 50 Chrysler in the middle of "No Were" VA. I took the pump apart and removed the valves, bolted it back up, opened the trunk and got in and blew in the gas filler while the wife drove 15 miles to a town with a NAPA store. Topped out at 45 MPH! On the way home it coughed so I pulled over and sure enough the pin was almost out of the new pump but I saved it from joining the other arm. Put the pin back in and beat the snot out of the hole. Never had a problem. Fun on the road!


Ron, The Computer Greek
I love therefore I am.
1954 3100 Chevy truck
In the Gallery
2017 Buick Encore
See more pix
1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017