Howdy y'all,
I am itchin' to get back onto the open roads!!

After limping around with a wore out heart for over 20 years, Dean FINALLY put some effort into giving me a heart (engine) transplant. I'm out of surgery and am now recovering nicely. Thanks for asking! Here's the story of the engine rebuild:
Resurrecting a '28 4 bangerTo celebrate being mobile again, I'm gonna drive to the Niles Depot on Sunday, May 27, 2018. That's Memorial Day weekend.
We are going to meet in Walmart's parking lot, near Dean's house, at 9am. Walmart's address is 15555 Hesperian Blvd, San Leandro, CA. The plan is to go down Mission Blvd. and arrive in the Niles District of Fremont around 10am.
Join us!! Let's hang out in the parking lot of the Niles Depot and wow the crowds with mechanical wonders of yesteryear.
Let Dean know if you're gonna be there so we can try and save some parking spaces. 1-510-919-2833
Happy trails to you,,,,, Lurch
Old and ugly is beautiful!!