| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2018 Posts: 139 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2018 Posts: 139 | Thanks Marzach, I’ll test it and reinstall if good. My quest for 12 volt conversion may be easier than I thought due to the P.O. already putting in most of the 12 volt stuff. How do I know if the sending unit is 12 volt ( the last of the 12 volt conversions or is there any more that needs to be done?). Thanks to the rest of you guys too. What an invaluable resource Stovebolt nation is! | | |
| |
| |