| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,674 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,094 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,094 | I've been driving it for 10 yrs with the 261, it runs fine. Seems like it is always dripping oil from somewhere and I'm just tired of trying to stop it. I have a 250 and a 283 that could go in it , already running a T5 world class 295 1st gear trans. Probably just a passing thought of someone with extra time on his hands.
Tommy 59 apache 1/2t 261 short stepside | | |
| |
| |