| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (TexasA&M48Truck, Hotrod Lincoln, CandoBrent, Forty9, TUTS 59, MikeStone1953, MickeyP, Guitplayer),
157
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,211 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2017 Posts: 370 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2017 Posts: 370 | Well I guess I. On my own on this one.
I’m going to open up the rear cover and check the backlash. Should be between .005-.008. .005 seems really tight. If it needs more I can remove the locking clips and turn the left hand adjustment nut out two positions and turn the right hand adjustment nut in. Then check with a dial indicator. Piece of cake.
Don
Can’t begin to tell you how much I hate the name Stovebolt.
| | |
| |
| |