I'm planning on taking mine off and putting it on a rotisserie that I built from two engine stands. I'm old enough that I don't want to roll around on the ground any more than absolutely necessary. The rotisserie should give me good access at a convenient working height. I think it'll be easier to get proper alignment on the rotted away front cab mounts with it off the frame as well. It'll be either braced in multiple directions before the doors come off or reference dimensions taken and confirmed prior to welding in the patches so everything stays in alignment.

Last edited by klhansen; 04/02/2018 7:22 PM.

Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.