Tim,
The later model 103 was developed for cars and trucks from 1947 on. There was a change in either the overdrive or the way the three speed shifter was manufactured that allowed the use on both cars and trucks. I have copies of both the installation manual, and the service manual, plus several ads for the OD. I have even gone to the U.S Patent Office and gotten drawings of the OD unit. Unfortunately I have not been able to locate a scale drawing or the specifications sheet for the part(s) I want. I would like to ultimately restore the OD to full operational capability. The original owner rigged the OD to lock down the freewheeling portion of the OD, and probably just engaged the OD in top gear with a cable. I did put a want ad in the swap meet forum, but it got so few views I removed it to save space on this server. The installation manual has pictures of the linkages, but again not to scale, and not real clear, and oddly enough the installation manual expects you to have the parts at hand. LOL. I was a little bit surprised when I got so little reaction to my postings, as this is one of the most knowledgeable websites for Chevy trucks. Plus there a lot of members on the eastern part of country, and that is where the majority of these were sold - according to what I have found. I will post a better worded request in the parts wanted forum and see if I get better results.