Tim and Jerry thanks for your response, The way I understand it the model 101 was for 49 and earlier cars as far as I know it did not have the tip toe matic feature, and had to be fudged to make work in a truck. The model 106 was for 50 and later cars and trucks with three speed column shift, and had the tip toe matic feature. This cable set up had a spring loaded housing and a lever that clamped to the shift control rod to "automatically" kick it out of being engaged when shifted into reverse. I could set it up with a PTO cable and use it, but for the cost of these rare units, lack of repair parts, I would really like the later original cable, so I don't accidently shift into reverse, and destroy the Sprague clutch or the tangent spring. So even if I could get a non working cable to look at it would at least give me a starting point. Thanks again, Jimmie.