Paul, if you want to start a build blog go to the Project Journal Forum. Photos are allowed there along with detailed posts of what you are doing. As for questions continue to ask them in the appropriate specific forum. Then when you use the answers to work on your truck go back to the Project Journal Forum and document your process. If you decide to go the V8 and suspension conversion your questions can be posted in the HiPo forum. We’re all interested in your journey and looking forward to your posts.🛠


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)