You're in West Virginia? Let me tell you about my big experiment using a '67 stepside as daily driver in TN. This '67 had an Old Air AC system that cooled things down in the summer, but didn't de-humidify in TN during 40 degree winters with high humidity and rainy drizzle. Think about your modern car. You turn on the A/C to dehumidify and defog AND run the heater at the same time. The Old Air system I had didn't allow that. It was A/C only and yeah if you wanted to endure air conditioner running full blast when it's 40 degrees outside then perhaps it would defog the windows OK. All that to say, driving old iron ain't just about highway speeds. Sometimes ya need a defogger when living in the rainy east. Thanks and praise to the Almighty for putting the wife and I in sunny AZ. I sure don't deserve it!