Well I got the quote from the body guy and just about went into sticker shock didn’t realize exactly how bad the dings and dents were until we set down and circled them all with a sharpie on the primer. (Quote was 150 hours just body work)
Now I guess im going to learn how to do bodywork or trade it out somehow.
Now the gentleman that came has done Sema trucks but that’s not exactly what I’m looking for in this truck.
Got the rear axle and leave springs off the truck and they are on the dolly, been working on getting years and years of grease oil and who knows what else off the frames nooks and crannies.
Picked up a 49 3100 pickup probably going to have to use it for parts a lot of cancer and I do mean a lot so it’s back to the big bolt.

Last edited by Tophat; 03/27/2018 1:08 AM.

Tophat

1950 4400
1949 3100
1946 2 ton flatbed
1949 3800 panel
1952 3100 panel (newest one)

Queen Creek AZ