| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,344 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 306 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 306 | ** When I acquired the set of artillery wheels most of the hub cap clips were missing or broken. I removed the remainder of the clips before sending to sand blasting & powder coating shop. Did not discover my repo clips would not work until after the fact. ** I was hoping someone had crossed this bridge before & could enlighten me on the corrective action that would be needed ln order to use the orig. type hub caps.. | | |
| |
| |