| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 2 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 2 | Hi all.. I have a 36 chev locab pu and the bed header was bent and bent for many yrs.It rubbed and rubbed angainst the back of the cab and I have an area of approx 2'x 1' that has about 50 pin holes in it.The metal around this patch is stong and sturdy but still thin. I was wondering what would be the best method of repairing this spot.. Weld in a peice? what about warpage due to the heat of welding?..Longstrand Fiberglass filler? Glue in a panel? I need some help from people that know better than me.. Thanks in advance for your time.. Vince | | |
| |
| |