| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,137 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 235 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 235 | 1956 235 from a bel air. I lost one of the little tabs that the bolt goes through to mount the manifold to the head. I believe I need 4 long ones and 2 short ones. I have the 4 long ones, but only have one of the short ones. I looked in the manual but can't for the life of me figure out what they're called. I searched for manifold mounting and maybe they're called clamps? I'm not sure though because I can't find anyone selling them under that name. Anyone know the official name so i can try to buy one (or find one for that matter)?
'53 Chevy 3604 Five Window Cab ('56 235)
| | |
| |
| |