I took my trim ring off one of my headlights to replace one of my visors the other day, and my clip that is riveted onto the housing (not the adjusting bucket) is rusted beyond use. No problem, I figured, I'll just drill out the rivets and replace that part with a new one. Well, I've looked in every parts catalog I have, and online, but not only can I not find one of these parts, but it seems I'll have to buy a whole headlamp set up just to get a housing with a clip on it. big_eek All I really need is a 50 cent fastener (probably a dollar now) so I can install it on my existing light, without even taking it off the fender. Seems you can find every other fastener clip on these trucks from the light housing hardware to any and all clips anywhere else on the truck, but not these. At least I can't find them, anyway. Does anyone know where I can find one of these??


"When I rest, I rust"
1951 3100 5 window w/ '56 235