| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, klhansen, Bill Hanlon, rfs56trk, 1955 1 Series, DHedrick, Robert Crandall),
120
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,399 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 216 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 216 | the reason I asked if the 3.73 was too tall was because of a thread I was reading that indicated that going from the stock to a 4.10 was "too much" and recommended going to the 4.53 gearing. I've located a 14 bolt for $200 but the owner doesn't know what the ratio is. I'm thinking about taking a look and removing the cover and counting the teeth. It looks to be in good shape. It's a single wheel unit. The one with the 3.73 is a dually and is pretty close to me so I may take a look at that too since it sounds like it will work based on the link that Grigg sent.
thanks again, Joe | | |
| |
| |