| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,403 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 106 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 106 | Love the history Wally! Reminds of when I hand drilled a new hole in the head of a SBC for a new alternator bolt. All done in the backwoods of a New York forest with a bolt found in my emergency Tupperware bin in the trunk of my 54 Chevy 4-dr sedan. I wish I had more photos to document it all like you did.
"I always win." Working mainly alone I do not let my trucks win a war. Maybe a battle here and there but never the war.
Robert 55.1 GMC 450 COE 51ish GMC Suburban | | |
| |
| |