| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,246 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 123 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 123 | its been awhile since I did my front wheels. I changed the front to disc brakes. But; I needed to store the frame outside for a couple years. Now that I have the motor close to done I want to finish up the frame work. My brand new font disc brakes and rotors look 20 years old. They are sooooo rusted. Any way to clean them up or is it money lost and start over?? | | |
| |
| |