Wow,hold on to your hat,$495 for that and $165 for another part that would allow for the charging aspect for added peace of mind with the extended use and possibly overheating the coil.They did offer another option that would work that would be in the $260 range.

I deal with used restaurant equipment,so it would be going to auction,load ten pieces,then the occasional customer delivery,on my own.

My problem is I am jinxed when it comes to battery operated stuff and it running out of juice in the middle of a job in a pinch I can start up the truck to recharge the batteries which is why I wanted to stay away from the adding of the additional 12v aspect.

I guess the goal would be useing something economical,with parts that can be easily accuired or if not I could carry a few spares with just in case.

I am liking your line of thought better,so I am all ears and it would be much appreciated.

I mounted a sealed storage box under the stake bed so anything I install will be weather protected and I can fabricate a mounting panel etc.

Last edited by 46oneton; 01/25/2018 5:20 PM.