The particular Forum Moderator (green handles) can move any thread within that Forum to any other Forum. Usually a arrow is left behind for 24 hours and you can click on that arrow to be taken to that thread wherever it was moved to. Moderators cannot move threads out of a Forum they are not a Moderator for. Not all Moderators check in on their Forums daily or choose not to move threads. There are Global Moderators (blue handles) who can interact in all Forums and Administration (red handles) that can do everything. Hope that answered your question. PM me if you have any further questions.😃


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)