Roberto, my guy up here in Brevard, said absolutely, he would do your bodywork and would even drive down and pick it up asap. He is expanding his shop and hiring some more body guys to do more restoration work. Let me know and I'll send you a PM with the contact details.
I finally admitted to myself that I had neither the talent, time, or tools to do the job myself. None of the local shops around here were interested, except one of the high end show quality places and their price was far more than I wanted to pay for a driver. I had been trying to get in line at another shop for over two years. Purely by accident did my truck finally come off the blocks, and out of the attic in my garage; I was selling some automobilia and ended up meeting a guy who bartered the body work for some stuff.
