| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,082 Posts1,056,303 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,821 Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) | | Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,821 | Sorry, Andy- - - - -I've beaten this dead horse for so long there's no point in continuing. I've explained how I do it, posted pictures, and even took an almost-complete setup to the homecoming last spring, including two groove pulleys for both the balancer and a larger-diameter pulley for the pump that solves the pump overspeeding problem when using the pump conversion plate with a late-model 235 passenger car balancer and the high-mount water pump. No bites! I'm just a tired old man these days. The nice thing about beating one's head against a wall is that it feels so good when you stop. I've had enough ridicule and moderator abuse to last me several lifetimes. Jerry
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt! There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!
| | |
| |
| |