Not sure of the point you're trying to make but scrub is most critical in front wheel drive vehicles (newer cars) and vehicle with diagonally split brake systems( not used any longer). Rear wheel drive straight axles and front to rear split brake systems are minimally affected by scrub unless its drastic. GM didn't have a specific configuration noted by the number of wheels and offsets you could get on the same axle.
Positive or negative scrub can be changed merely by changing the size of the tire say from a 650 to a 750, or a 16 to a 17 with no offset change and the reverse of that. It is most noticed in FWD cars on acceleration and deceleration causing bump steer. On a straight axle its most noticeable on low speed turning such as getting into a parking spot. It's really a non issue for the trucks we have, unless your adding huge mudding tires.
Now I can't say I've ever gotten paid a $1000 a day but I have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express