As I said before, Buddy allows me to enjoy the speed of life. However when Hambone said he couldn’t get Buddy up to fifth gear, Brother Marlow and I took that and went for a spin. Billy driving that was achieved. Now I will say at 30, the flat spots on the tires simulate a galloping horse. Of course all of this is achieved on straight open road with no other vehicles nearby.

I have a feeling we will be tracing lines from the mystery valve this weekend. I have read a few articles on those valves. They seem well made so I imagine it has a special purpose.

Much like figuring out all the winch levers, I look forward to solving this mystery!


SWEET
Sergeant At Arms: Old Dominion Stovebolt Society
BUNS?!?!?!Where we're going, we don't need no buns.....
1950 GMC 450
1951 Chevy 1/2-Ton
The GreenMachine
In the Stovebolt Gallery