| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (LAROKE, Gray_Ghost),
124
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,543 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 1,518 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 1,518 | Early Pertronix had problems, cant say to as their reliability now though. 1953 Chevrolet 3100261 cu inch, sm420, 3.55 rear, torque tube still,omaha orange, still 6 volt, RPO green glass, side carrier spare, all done In the DITY GalleryVideo of the 261 running1964 GMC 1000305 Big Block V6, sm420, the next cab off restoration
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
I'm making things worse, not better--Update 11/24
| Eureka Jim | 11/14/2017 2:53 AM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| Gord&Fran | 11/14/2017 5:00 AM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| ASU | 11/14/2017 10:53 AM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| tclederman | 11/14/2017 12:21 PM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| Maybellene | 11/14/2017 1:00 PM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| Eureka Jim | 11/14/2017 5:35 PM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| beltfed | 11/14/2017 7:09 PM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| Eureka Jim | 11/15/2017 1:34 AM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| Hotrod Lincoln | 11/15/2017 3:37 AM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| Paul O'Neil | 11/15/2017 6:39 PM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| tclederman | 11/15/2017 7:05 PM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| Hotrod Lincoln | 11/15/2017 8:12 PM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| tclederman | 11/15/2017 7:11 PM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| Paul O'Neil | 11/15/2017 11:37 PM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| Hotrod Lincoln | 11/16/2017 1:06 AM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| sstock | 11/17/2017 1:07 PM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| Paul O'Neil | 11/17/2017 12:33 AM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| Justhorsenround | 11/17/2017 3:10 AM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| Paul O'Neil | 11/17/2017 6:18 PM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| sstock | 11/17/2017 8:38 PM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| Hotrod Lincoln | 11/17/2017 9:53 PM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| Paul O'Neil | 11/18/2017 9:32 PM |
Re: I'm making things worse, not better
| Eureka Jim | 11/25/2017 5:34 PM | |
| |
| |