| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (2-Ton),
150
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 2,074 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 2,074 | I lucked out with my '53 in that I had a 54 full pressure motor which was the last year for the old style water pump made it an easy swap. As mentioned you can adapt that early pump to any 55 and later 235 no problem. BTW I used my 53 bell housing, flywheel etc etc. Best of luck Jim | | |
| |
| |