| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hotrod Lincoln, texas46, Leo, 5 Window 9434, farmallb, Robert Crandall, Otto Skorzeny),
340
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 99 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 99 | Greg, I picked up two cores last year with the intent of dragging both to Phoenix Brake and Clutch and asking them which, if either is build able. Of course that's as far as I got. I don't know if you have a core or what the core charge would be if you don't but if it's a bunch, let me know. I'll get off my butt and get something done and may be able to help.
Geo | | |
| |
| |