| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,372 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 120 Retired Construction Worker | | Retired Construction Worker Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 120 | I am wanting to drill a hole in the steering column and want to know how much room there is between the inner shaft and the outer column .. the colume is 1 1/2 inches out side diameter.
I do not want the screw that I plan on using to touch the inner shaft is my reasoning
Directions are just another man's Opinion
| | |
| |
| |