| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 22 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 22 | I think you two are right about it being the pan. I looked at my shop manual and see if it was the rear main it wouldn't have been leaking where it was. I sure didn't see any oil coming from the pan. And it was a big leak. But nobody has ever accused me of being the sharpest knife in the drawer. All through school I always rode the short bus.
When setting goals in life. Always aim low to avoid disappointment
| | |
| |
| |