| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, keithfielder, 68ironhead, 1955 1 Series, Phak1, 55shaker, 3B, Peggy M),
112
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,557 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,293 Renaissance Man | | Renaissance Man Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,293 | I have three 4.5" rims and one 4" rim with 215 85R16 tires and I cannot tell which of the four is the 4" rim. They do not look like donuts. They don't even look much like radials since the corners are square looking like bias ply tires. I had already payed a small fortune on prep and body color paint on that 4" rim before I realized that it was skinnier than the other three. Turns out that it didn't matter. They are set up tubeless to boot. Carl
1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission
| | |
| |
| |