| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (John L., Otto Skorzeny, TUTS 59, Gray_Ghost, mvigo, TS3600, joe apple, 55shaker, JW51, PAUL Berardi),
100
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,329 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 554 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 554 | I have only done this once so I am no expert but I am certain that there is no way I could have got the grill in after everything else was adjusted and tight. I went the loose-goose route. Even then it was a little bit of a challenge to get every last bolt started on all the parts. The hood alignment was what I did last and took the most time to get everything gapped just right but in the end it came out great. | | |
| |
| |