| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,260 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 62 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 62 | Forgot to mention one reason I didn't start it was I found some rust flakes in the intake manifold. I didn't want to suck them into the cylinders. So manifolds are off currently and I did some electrolysis to clean them up.
1951 GMC 9430 long box w/ hoist 1952 GMC 9430 long box w/ hoist (sold)
| | |
| |
| |