| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 102 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 102 | I am to the point of installing the door weather seals on my 48 3600. I found out that I have the easy/oddball set up. instead of a groove/track for the seal to go in, the 47 and 48 used a thin metal strap and screws to hold in the weather stripping. My problem is the PO basically destroyed the metal straps. they are cut, bent, and the screws were carelessly cut out. Has anyone seen replacement strips for these? I cannot find anything on the usual websites.
Thanks Jon | | |
| |
| |