| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,085 Posts1,056,329 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 34 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 34 | Hi All,
I have a 55 Chevrolet 2nd Series truck. When I purchased the truck it had an "after market" interior door panel with a plastic strap to pull the door closed from the interior. I would like to replace the strap with either a better one or an arm rest. Can I get some help as to a source for an arm rest or strap? Thanks | | |
| |
| |