| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2015 Posts: 113 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2015 Posts: 113 | i drove it around 30 miles yesterday. I should have felt the drums to see it they were hot. I do have good pedal and it stops fine. I need to replace the shoe linings on the driver side as they were soaked in differential oil when I got it due to a bad seal. other than that I think its ok. Crenwelge, can you tell me more about oversized linings.
oh and yes this this is larger than a pickup. It is an 8000 series truck carrying zero load right now.
1959 Chevy 8500 - Spartan 80 366 BBC
| | |
| |
| |