| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,961 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,961 | New ones are likely going to be difficult to find. Turning drums is an option, but then you really should have oversize linings. I still have a lathe big enough to turn 16 1/2" drums but I don't use it any more. The modern non asbestos linings cause hot spots on the drums that won't cut. If it is stopping ok, I would leave it alone. | | |
| |
| |