| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,205 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | Welcome to the Stovebolt!  I won't be much help, but I'm interested and will be following your build! Have you thought about lowering the floor to gain some head room? That way the outside stays stock looking... I really enjoyed watching Shane build his 1957 LCF into a RV trailer hauler...check his build out here, you might get some ideas! https://www.stovebolt.com/gallery/kamerer%20shane%201957.htmlMike B  | | |
| |
| |