| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Nick in Manitou, Gray_Ghost, Shade Baby, J Lucas, TUTS 59, Bill Hanlon, papas52, 2 invisible),
120
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,313 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 56 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 56 | I have problems with my AWS-15 remote mounted vacuum washer pump. I have confirmed that when vacuum is placed on the pump it won't pump anymore so the switching is working appropriately. I have found NOS units on Ebay but they are a fortune and who knows if they are any better than mine.
Has anyone ever popped one open to see how the thing works?
I am assuming that it has some kind of an internal leak.
Thanks
Last edited by bigblack'74; 08/15/2017 9:40 PM.
1953 Chevrolet Handyman Wagon 36k 1938 Buick 38k 1947 Hudson Commodore 18k
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Trico windshield washer pump AWS-15
| bigblack'74 | 08/15/2017 9:28 PM | |
| |
| |