| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Donf, Goach2, Otto Skorzeny, cmayna, Joe H, Wally / Montana, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
89
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,307 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Please post what you find, Greg. I have a two-tone (white/yellow) pickup that might get painted sone day (it is in primer - I have a few leads on painters).
I'll see if the two-tone option states anything about bed strips (and boards) color. I'll also look for photos I took of an original 1954 truck's bed (about 18,000 miles on it, I recall). My memory is getting weaker, and I have not unpacked sone boxes of documents.
I'll call Bob, if we cannot find documentation. | | |
| |
| |